Best Meatloaf Recipe Ingredients
- 12 oz. Ground Beef Chuck
- 12 oz. Ground Beef Round
- 1 1/2 cups Onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled Oats or Breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup Ketchup
- 2/3 cup Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 3 large Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. Thyme, ground
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 cups Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 3 Tbsp. Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dried Oregano
First of all position a rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 x 5” loaf pan.
And then combine in a large bowl all the ingredients. Knead the mixture with your hands until everything is well blended. Do not over mix.
And then fill the loaf pan with the meat mixture, mounding the top. Place the pan on a baking sheet and bake until the meat is firm to the touch and has shrunk from the sides of the pan or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the loaf reads 160 degrees F, 1 to 1 1/4 hours. Pour off the excess fat and let stand for 15 minutes.
And Enjoy the meatloaf!